Price Schedule: We quote our fees in US dollars. Please contact us directly for our current price schedule and availability.
Licensing: Licensing is the hunter's responsibility. Upon arrival, prior to heading into camp, we will obtain the necessary licenses for the animal(s) you
intend to hunt.
- Comfortable lodging/hot showers and linens
- Delicious meals, snacks, plenty of juices and coffee
- Reception in Hudson Bay
- Guides (1X2)
- All transportation during your hunt
- Strategically planned stand locations
- Game preparation
- Friendly service
- As of January 1, 2008 passports will be required to enter the United States of America. Everyone entering the USA by sea, air or land, including US citizens, will need a passport. All Americans planning to visit Canada in the future should apply well in advance due to possible delays.
- License, allocation tag, non-resident hunter fee, processing and government fees.
- Tips for guides and staff are not included, totally up to the hunters discretion. The average tip for a guide is between 5-10% of the hunt cost.